Amiq is pleased to announce the release of the FC4SC 2.1.1!
You can read more about the FC4SC library and first release in this blog post.
You can download the FC4SC library from GitHub.
For getting up to speed you can read our previous post, download FC4SC’s User Guide or browse the API’s HTML documentation.
The FC4SC code is provided as an opensource library under Apache License 2.0.
This release contains fixes and improvements required by FC4SC users and Accellera SystemC Verification Working Group.
- Added enforced (compile time) restrictions on bins and coverpoints definition
- Re-worked the coverpoint definition mechanism
- Added support for algorithmic bins creation
- Fixed the bin_array mechanism for bin interval splitting
See the full change log here.
The following improvements were requested by FC4SC users and Accellera SystemC Verification Working Group members:
- Merging of multiple UCIS DB instances
- Better UCIS support
- SystemC event-based sampling
- Support for sampling on custom classes
We welcome your feedback!